Saturday, February 7, 2009

Florida photos









Tammy and I are on day 12 of the 40 days leading up to our birthday. Today we're supposed to list 20 things we like about ourselves and 20 things we'd like to change. I am realizing that I don't think I can come up with 20 things of each, and in any case I don't want to post it here. (Hey, that's one thing I like about myself. I have become much more relaxed in regards to rules and regulations as I get older!)

So... instead I will post some pictures from Madeira Beach. :-) They were taken with my phone camera, not optimal, but you can get the idea.

My favorite discovery of the day was Winecream. Ice cream made with wine. I had a Key Lime made with a savignon blanc and a Pina Colada made with a Cisa (a sweet white) with pineapple, banana, mango and guava flavors. The taste of the wine was subtle (if present at all, maybe I only imagined it) but it was really good. I was able to spend about an hour wandering the shops and another 30 minutes on the beach. It warmed up to 64 degrees, which felt great! Added to the fact of being able to sleep in and eat a leisurely breakfast all by myself...Ahhhhh.

No comments: