Thursday, March 12, 2009

"My Grain is Damaged"


Quote of the day:

We have all been fighting a cold at our house. Today at dinner, Alex came up to me and said, "I'm pretty sick. I think it's because I don't say 'please,' or maybe it's because my grain is damaged." :-)

Also, this past week we have made plans to go to my niece's wedding in LA, and the following day I am going to take Alex to Disneyland. Woo-hoo! Bryan and Sam are staying home -Bryan couldn't leave work on such short notice - but I'm sure they will have fun doing boy stuff at home. :-) Alex is REALLY excited. When we told her she was going to Disneyland, she said, "Oh! I've been wanting to go to Disneyland for HOURS and HOURS and HOURS!" :-)

In reality she has been asking us to take her to Disneyland for about the past 2-3 months. She is four and a half and I think we will have a lot of fun.

No comments: