Monday, January 8, 2007

New kid on the Blog


Hello everyone! 2007 seems like a good time to join the electronic age. First a page on Myspace (www.myspace.com/sarahs_opus) and now a new blog.


Why Hunca Munca and Mouse's House? My family nicknamed me Mouse when I was little. It seems I was very quiet and sat in corners with big eyes watching all the ruckus. That, plus the fact that every URL name with "Sarah" in it is already taken.


About Hunca Munca - I've been reading Beatrix Potter's A Tale of Two Bad Mice to my daughter. What a great story! It ranks right up there with my other favorite of Potter's, The Tale of the Fierce Bad Rabbit. Tales about bad little furry animals seem to stick with me.

1 comment:

Hunca Munca said...

I forgot to mention you can read the story of the two bad mice - and see the beautiful illustrations - at http://wiredforbooks.org/kids/beatrix/bm0.htm.