Monday, October 14, 2013

Summer 2013 - Part 1

Summer's over already? Well, technically we still have another week, but it might as well be over since school is in full swing. This is turning into more of a seasonal blog than a monthly blog. Maybe I'll get better about posting more often. Maybe not.

So here are the days of summer 2013...

Sam's kindergarten "graduation" - I loved kindergarten with both kids and I'm sad to see it go.





Family reunion trip to Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina. No pictures of the beach (too busy having fun I guess) but we did go to the Children's Museum in Raleigh:







All right, here is where I admit to being The. Laziest. Mom. Ever. We went to Donner Lake for the 4th of July and I didn't even take any pictures.  Now I wish I had. I thoroughly enjoyed the beauty and mountain air which always brings back memories of childhood summers. We also enjoyed a gorgeous day at Tahoe with Mary, Bean and Dan, our kids, and a rented kayak. Ahhh. So grateful to see so many of my clan, but the time flew way too fast. I did get in a very nice run around Donner Lake with Tim. The fireworks show was  spectacular. Sam made it to a new milestone - first time in his 7 years he has stayed awake late enough to actually watch the fireworks. 

Luckily for me, (LaziestMom) other less lazy people took pictures which I can borrow from FB:
 The big family group plus various friends and dogs

Mom, Dad and 9 of the 12.

(random insertion) I like these pictures of Sam:


To be continued...



1 comment:

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!