Monday, October 14, 2013

Summer 2013 - Part 2

Summer continued - Korean Culture Camp in Minneapolis! We stayed with my very wonderful cousin Margaret and her family. Sam, Alle, and their cousin Lucie went to camp and did cool Korean stuff.




Sam learning Tae Kwon Do

I volunteered in the camp nursing station, which was notable for a report of head lice (none seen), a dramatic bloody nose with screaming, tears, and hyperventilation, a near-fainting episode at the sight of blood from the bloody nose, and three giggly girls with "stomach aches" every day after lunch that were cured with Gatorade.

We visited the Mall of America and a few other landmarks, and generally just had fun hanging out.








1 comment:

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!