Wednesday, November 2, 2011

October MauldenNews

Hello everyone - hope you are enjoying a happy fall season.





October was a good month for hiking. We had mostly warm weather. The colors in the mountains were great this year - maybe because of all the water?





The kids got their school pictures: first grade...


and preschool...



I went to Washington, D.C. for work and enjoyed running and biking in Rock Creek Park. Very nice!






October 30 was a very special day for all of us - Alle's baptism day! At the end she put her hands up to make butterflies on the screen - a nice touch and very much "in character" for her.



And finally - of course - Halloween!



Love you all,

Sarah

2 comments:

volscats said...

Sam looks like the Asian version of Bryan in his school picture! The fall colors are beautiful! Thanks for the update.

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!