Monday, May 19, 2008

funny kids' sayings

These days I'm often so busy I don't appreciate all the silly moments with the kids. Here are some I got a laugh out of lately:


Alex: It's a good thing Sam's in time out. Now I don't have to hit him.



Alex(eating dinosaur-shaped chicken nuggets): "Mmmm...tastes like chicken!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!"

Sam: "Bock bock bock bock bock bock!"



This one is from C, a friend's little boy...friend, you know who you are!)

I noticed C was holding himself and dancing a little. I asked him, "C, do you need to go potty?"
C: "No."
Me: "What are you doing?"
C: "I'm just holding my penis so I won't get my pants wet."

We did visit the potty. Success! It just cracks me up sometimes how transparent 3-year-olds can be. I'll miss this stage when they learn to be more inhibited...

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Oh my gosh, I almost wet MY pants laughing about that last one (not really, but I did start to tear up because I was laughing so hard)... I'm so glad you posted that because it's hilarious!!!!!